Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Material Girl


Today Jelly and I went to one of our favorite places, Hudson Jewelers! We went to visit our friend Lisa and to look at all the BEAUTIFUL jewelry! Jelly first tried on a diamond tennis necklace that looked stunning on her, but we both agreed that her fur covered it up and would look better around my tan neck! Dad, if you are reading this, my half birthday is coming up :) Mom, if you are reading this, I'll let you borrow it if you convince him! No? Okay. Jelly then decided to check out a few engagement rings. She got asked out on a first date by Buddy Ludwig, but they have yet to go out so I was telling her this was a little premature.



She assured me it wasn't and asked if I would like to try some engagement rings on. I told her since I don't even have a boyfriend, that this is considered somewhat psycho and I better not.





Yeah right! Those rings felt so good on my fingers! It's like I was made to wear them. Side note~ if anyone I ever date in the future reads this, I'm not pushing to get married. I just like diamonds!

If you have not been to Hudson Jewelers yet, I highly recommend going! Their pieces are gorgeous and it's hard to leave without buying something!



1 comment:

  1. We LOVE having Jelly (and her bronze godess momma) come in and visit us! They are both such wonderful models :)
    I am thinking that we may have to collaborate for a special collection by Jelly for the Fall!

    ReplyDelete